From it comes the statue of the Madonna attributed to Andrea della Robbia, now in the church dedicated to her in the center of SanQurico, the statue would be purchased in 1553 by a Florentine workshop.
There are traces of the Chapel for the first time in a document of 1590. The appearance today is the result of renovation by architect Joseph Partini. In the 1884 he took ispiration by sixteenth-century models.
The Chapel Madonna di Vitaleta was placed under protection as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
via 500px http://ift.tt/1m7xMPc